Oxygen XML Editor is, the software features and full commercial cross-platform graphics applied in Java and designed from the ground up to provide the user with a visual editor to modify the XML file.
With the application of oxygen XML Editor, everyone will be able to quickly and easily edit XML documents, as well as to debug and profile XSLT (eXtensible Stylesheet Language) and XQuery code with full Unicode support. Features on the features of glanceKey include XML IDES (Integrated Development Environment), intelligent editing XML, XML validation, XML schema model, support for XSL and XSLT, XQuery, XPath support support, as well as native XML and relational database support.
In addition, this application offers support for accessing CMSes (Content Management Systems) and long distance resources, supports Office documents, supporting collaboration and publishing single source XML.
This application includes support for validation of the various machines, including the Xerces, XSV, SQC, MSXML 4.0, libxml, Saxon EE and MSXML.NET, support for validating XML Schema and Relax NG (visual diagram), DTD, Schematron and NVDL scripts, support for multiple XSLT processor Xalan 2.7.1, including, MSXML 3.0, MSXML 4.0, Saxon 6.5.5, Saxon EE, NET, NET 2.0 1.0 and XSLTProc. Under the hood and supported operating systemsThe all applications written in the Java programming language, which means that it runs on an operating system where the Java Runtime Environment is available, including Linux, UNIX, Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. This has been successfully tested on a computer that supports either of the 32-bit and 64-bit instruction set architectures. Availability and pricingFor convenience, oxygen XML Editor software is available for download as universal binary archive that can be run on GNU/Linux platform where the JRE is installed, as a Java Web Start application, as well as a plugin for The Eclipse IDE is strong. Rates start from USD 488 (394 EUR).
What's new in this release:
- The fix for the problem of validation, like adding the missing attribute or delete the unexpected elements are offered automatically by quick support improvements.
- XSLT support helps you better understand what each XSLT instructions not by presenting an explanation related to the description of instructions and a link to the specs.
- XML authoring mode received a number of improvements to the support desk, track changes function, generic editing, as well as specific actions Dita.
- You can find patterns in an EPUB, OOXML, ODF or ZIP archive with the XPath query is run on all the documents from ZIP-based archive.
- The Eclipse plugin version of the oxygen XML Editor has been updated to support Eclipse 4.4, SVN support has been updated to work with Subversion 1.8, and many library components are updated to their latest stable version.